Since it began in 2002, the biennial Australian Landscape Conference has operated at the cutting edge of international landscape and garden design. The conference consistently strives to seek out the most interesting work in every continent and culture, taking the audience out of the “comfort zone” of gardens made in the Anglosphere.
The line-up for the Australian Landscape Conference 2020 is:
- Aboriginal writer and historian, Bruce Pascoe (AU)
- Agricultural scientist, farmer and writer, Charles Massy (AU)
- Landscape architect and author, Claudia West (US)
- Melbourne-based landscape designer, Fiona Brockhoff (AU)
- UK-based horticulturalist, ecologist and researcher, James Hitchmough (UK)
- Japanese landscape architect and gardener, Midori Shintani (JP)
- Melbourne-based garden designer, Paul Bangay (AU)
- New Zealand-born garden designer, Ross Palmer (NZ)
- UK-based writer and landscape historian, Tim Richardson (UK)
- Australian landscape photographer and writer, Trisha Dixon (AU)
- Swedish landscape architect and biologist, Ulf Nordfjell (SE)
For more information and to register, go here.